Monday, November 21, 2016

Day 15: Can I splurge at Thanksgiving?

Happy Monday, All!

I think the real question about Thanksgiving is whether or not I have the discipline to splurge. I clearly did not have it for my birthday weekend a few months back. I was off track for 3 months and just got back on track 2 weeks ago.

Things are going very well with my Herbal Life plan. I was a bit over 167 when I started two weeks ago. This morning I am at 163.0. Before I allowed myself to derail for my birthday weekend, I was down to 160.

I do not want to go down that road again. I am cooking and having family over for Thanksgiving. I am disciplined enough not to eat most of what I cook, but I would rather enjoy it with my family.

I am asking myself if I am disciplined enough to have one meal without eating the leftovers and going way overboard.

Can anyone relate to my struggle? I know that one meal will not change my results. However, it clearly will if I am not disciplined enough to refrain from making a whole day or whole weekend out of it.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment