Monday, December 12, 2016

Michael Floyd's DUI Arrest: Is the focus in the right place?

I was so sad to hear about Michael Floyd's DUI arrest today. I first heard the news while listening to 'Off the Edge with B-Train' on Arizona Sports 98.7FM.

Then, I read the full article on the Arizona Sports website. You can find it here.

I am not even sure where to start on this one. I do want to state, for the record, that I have zero inside information on this. I do not have a source and I do not personally know Michael Floyd.

I am just a fellow Cardinals fan that was sad to hear this news.

Needless to say, this is very bad news for his career and the team. More importantly, though, is the person.

Football aside, Michael Floyd being passed out at the wheel is a high concern for his health and the health of those around him.

My hope and prayer is that the focus, first and foremost, is on getting him the help he needs to get better.

This was a wreckless decision, on his part, and I am thankful no one was hurt. Alcoholism is a very dangerous addiction and it needs the attention right now. His career and the team, are second.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment