Monday, December 18, 2017

A New Social Media Site Idea: Escape Place

I wonder if there is anyone out there like me who sometimes gets super worn down by what they see on social media.

I mean, there are only so many people you can unfriend or unfollow before the task just becomes daunting and you wonder if social media is even worth it.

I often wish there was a social media platform where no one was allowed to argue or say negative or sad things. It is not that I want to pretend as if there are not awful things happening in the world.

However, I just want a social media place to escape to sometimes where all the posts are family, success, positivity, encouragement, etc.

Can anyone relate?

I would call it Escape Place. And whenever I get tired of the political rants, over saddened about what is happening in the world, or over frustrated with the silly arguments people have on social media, I could escape for a while and fill my eyes, mind, and soul with all that is right in the world.

What do you think?

Is that unrealistic?

If you could make your own social media site, what would be the theme?

#escapeplace #positivity #blessed #grateful #socialmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment