Sunday, January 26, 2020

Kobe Bryant - This Hurts

When my niece called me this morning to see if I had heard the news of Kobe Bryant’s passing, I was speechless.

Although I do not personally know the legend that is Kobe Bryant or anyone near him, I have admired this man for so many years.

It hurts to hear of his passing, along with the passing of his beautiful young daughter, and 7 others whose names have not yet been released.

My heart hurts for Vanessa Bryant who is now grieving the loss of her husband and child. There are no words.

I can only thank this man for all he has meant to the world and pray for supernatural comfort for his family and the families of all who died in the crash.

***Here is the information as reported by The NY Times *** https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/26/sports/basketball/kobe-bryant-dead.html

1 comment:

  1. Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared an humble when you are victorious....Kobe Bryant The Legend! Thank you Vanessa for sharing your husband with all of us. Your daughter is an angel and is with her daddy. #daddys girl

    ReplyDelete