Monday, November 14, 2016

Day 8: The Caffeine Detox Struggle is Real

Happy Monday, Everyone!

This week has been great. It gets easier each day to eat the right things.  My one constant challenge this week has been dealing with the caffeine withdrawal.

Typically, I would drink a cup or two of coffee in the morning, then a soda in the afternoon.Going from this to no caffeine is a challenge.

I have been adjusting to using the Herbal Life tea as a substitute. Over the last week, I had one soda on 4 different days but no coffee.

My head was hurting so bad from the withdrawal and as soon as I drank the soda I felt back to normal.

The caffeine detox struggle is real!

I know this will get better as my body adjusts to not having it.

I didn't take my weight last week or this week because I am nervous since I just started back but I will take my weight next Monday and make sure to post it.

Shout out to my coach, Sarah Schillaci, for the love, support, and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment