Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #7

Hey Everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend and you are ready to take this week by storm.

I will get right to it. I need some advice. My weigh-in this morning is 164.0. I am at the same weight for the last two weeks.

The good thing is this means I have maintained and not gained any weight back. The not-so-good thing is I am in that lull where I have not made additional progress.

I need some advice on how to get over the hump so I can drop the next 10lbs.

I know many of you have conquered this. How did you do it?

On a major up note, my family and friends have begun to notice the changes. I was blessed to have 4 people last week comment to me that they see the difference in my face.

And just this morning, two compliments that I am looking great. Now, please understand that I don't share this to sound awful. I share this because it is a blessing and I am thankful. 

There are many people, like you, that are encouraging me and holding me accountable so I am a truly grateful lady.

I am a firm believer in the saying that no man is an island. So, a major thank you to all of you!

Let me know what advice you have to help me get over the current lull in weight loss. In the meantime, I will keep up good eating habits.

My only guilty pleasure these days is chips and salsa :)

Have a story you would like me to feature on future Monday Fitness blogs? Email me at michaidanawrites@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment