Monday, June 20, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #8

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Quick shout out to the Cleveland Cavaliers for winning the 2016 NBA Championship!!! The game was so amazing. I will talk more about it in my Rant Wednesday blog. Check it out and weigh-in on the subject.

Well, on to today's weigh-in! I am excited to be down a smidge from last week. Today's weigh-in is 162.8!! For those who tuned in last week, you may recall that I had been at 164 for 3 straight weeks.

While today's weigh-in is down just 1 pound from that, for me, it is a big deal! It is over the 164 hump. My current goal is still to get under 160. Once that goal is achieved, I will work on my next goal of under 150.

This week's focus is on exercise. At least 30 minutes every day. Tonight is dance practice so that will take care of the exercise. Tuesday and Thursday's plan is Zumba World Party on the Wii.

Wednesday and Friday will likely be walking and hopefully I will be able to get a little swim time in this week, as well.

Thank you to everyone for the continued encouragement. I am so excited. I am looking forward to these continued posts. If you missed the very first one, you can find it here.

My prayer is that someone is encouraged that if I can do it, they can do it too. The key for me has been to find a nutrition plan that works for me and to use this blog for accountability and communication with others to share their knowledge and experience.

Wishing everyone a productive and healthy week! See you next Monday.

Have a story you would like to have featured on a future edition of Monday Fitness? Email me at michaidanawrites@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment