Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #9

Happy Monday, Everyone! Hope your weekend was amazing.

I will get right to it. Today's weigh-in is the exact same from last week. 162.8. I am happy to maintain but the goal is still to continue to knock down the lbs. Down 10 and 20 more to go.

Last week was one of those crazy weeks where the days and the evenings were busy and time flew by in a bit of a blur.

I am NOT proud to say that I did not get in any days of exercise in the past week. I had a plan but did not stick to it when my days got busy.

In the evenings, I was wiped out. Now, a new plan is needed for this week. There is a lot going on after work hours, but I can't let that be the reason for no exercise this week. My family's extra activities are all amazing things so we need to maintain them.

What do you guys do when your schedule is nuts with work, rehearsals, and other events? How do you recognize this and stay on track with exercise?

This kind of schedule used to get me off track with food because I would stop and grab whatever is available but I have gotten much better about that.

Now, it is staying on track with exercise that is needed to help with my health goals. What is your advice for me and others who may have the same challenge?

Share your advice and experience so we can all learn from you.

And, thank you, as always! Looking forward to updating everyone again next week. It will be the 10th journal entry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment