Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #11

Happy Monday, Everyone! Needless to say it has been a very trying week in our world. I pray that wherever you are, you are surrounded with peace, love, and unity.

Be love, give love, and share love.

My weigh-in for today is 159.6! Yes, I am excited about this. It is a new milestone. I got a couple of days worth of exercise in last week but if I am being honest this portion of the plan is still not up to standard. The steady weight loss success I am having so far can solely be attributed to eating habits.

The plan this week is to walk a minimum of 30 minutes every single day. Yes, it is hot here in Arizona but I can use the treadmill at work or walk in the evenings.

Not much else to report this week. I am excited to continue these weekly updates until I reach my goal. Thank you, as always, for your prayers and support!

We are in this thing together.

No comments:

Post a Comment