Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #13

Happy Monday, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I will get right to it. My weight is the same this week....159.4. The great news, however, is that I wore a pair of pants this week that I haven't been able to get in to for a couple of years!!!

Man, that felt great. I only kept two pairs of pants after I gained a lot of weight, hoping that I would get back into them. I know that is not always realistic but I gave away everything except for just those two pairs of pants.

I can't tell you how amazing it felt to put those pants on this weekend and be able to button them without cutting off my circulation...LOL

As far as exercise, I got in some good cardio at least 4 out of 7 days. I will admit that my eating was not the best this past week. I didn't eat terrible every day, but my focus was not there. I had pizza one day and french fries another day.

This week, I will be back on track without fail. The good news is since I have been so focused on eating healthy, those few days that I had an unhealthy meal, did not derail my progress.

The Slight Edge is real so I have to make sure the majority of my eating decisions give me a slight edge towards the right direction.

What are your goals this week? Have any updates to share? Post below.

Have an amazing week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment