Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #12

Good Morning and Happy Monday, Everyone! I will get right to it.

My weigh-in this morning is 159.4! I am excited to be holding steady at just below 160. I am looking forward to progressing toward my next goal of under 150.

A little bit at a time is what has been working for me for the past 3 months so I will continue with that plan.

The biggest thing I am excited to report this morning is that I kept my goal of exercising for a minimum of 30 minutes, every single day this past week!!

This is the first time I accomplished that since I started my weightloss journey. For the most part, I have only exercised here and there and have never been consistent.

That has now changed. I have the same exercise goal for this week. The type of exercise will change up, to keep it engaging. Last week, I was on the treadmill for 3 days, walked outside 1 day, did Zumba at the gym 1 day, exercised at home 1 day, and a lower body workout 1 day.

The lower body workout was this past Saturday so I plan to do that again today and try to maintain that every 2 to 3 days.

Now, that I am back to regular exercise, what advice do you have for me on how to continue to progress with my weightloss goal but also begin to tone?

No comments:

Post a Comment