Monday, July 4, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #10

OMG, Guys! We are to my 10th weekly update already :)

There is quite a bit to tell you today. First, I will start with my weigh-in.....drum roll...............its 160.0!!!

I couple of days ago is was just under at 159.8. I haven't seen the scale at 150-anything in a very long time. Next goal is under 150.

Last Monday evening I had a bit of a scare when I was in very intense abdominal pain and unsure why. This had been going on for a couple of days.

I decided to go to the Emergency Room last Monday, after work, in case there was something serious going on that needed to be addressed immediately.

Thanks be to God, all of my scans came back great and it turned out to be an issue with my digestion. The doctor gave me some medicine that I needed to take to improve it.

I did not see this coming because I have been eating better in the last few months than I have in the last few years. I have been making healthy food choices and making sure to eat regularly.

What I didn't realize is that I was not taking in enough fiber in my nutrition plan. Between the doctor and my dad, I got the information needed to make the necessary changes.

For those of you who have gone on nutrition plans before or changed your eating habits in any way, how did you go about making sure your diet was balanced? What advice do you have for us?

Please post below. And thank you, as always, for the encouragement and support.

I pray everyone has a safe and happy holiday today and remember to pray for our soldiers and first responders!!




No comments:

Post a Comment