Sunday, August 28, 2016

Blogger's Huddle and Beta Project

Hey Everyone! Happy Sunday.

I have two exciting things to announce.

The first is I have created a Facebook page called Blogger's Huddle. It is a hub for all of us who love to blog, want to blog, or like to read blogs.

The page is here. I invite you to visit this page, post links to your blog, comment on other blogs, and give your feedback on what you consider to be a successful blog.

The second thing I am announcing is a beta project I am working on that I am calling Blogger's Monthly Plan. Over the brief time that I have been blogging I have encountered many people who have expressed their interest in blogging but struggle with what to write about.

Blogger's Monthly Plan is a subscription product available for $5 per month, with an option to cancel at any time. This plan is designed to get your feedback on what you want to discuss, then provide you with a weekly plan on topics to blog about and also recommendations on products to market in your blog posts.

Interested in being one of my clients during this beta project? Are you ready to share your knowledge, opinions, and insight with the world? Start your monthly subscription today and allow me to assist you with the tools needed to focus on your writing without worrying about what to write about.

The form to begin your subscription is here. Email me at michaidanawrites@gmail.com with any questions. I look forward to serving you through this project, and seeing your blog posts on the Blogger's Huddle Facebook page.

It is time for your voice to be heard. No fear. Written words have power. It is time to tap into yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment