Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #1

Happy Monday Everyone! I hope you all had an amazing weekend.

I weighed in this morning and I am at 172.4. My goal is to drop an additional 30lbs. I do not have a time table for this. My immediate goal is good habits and steady progress. I will let the time table take care of itself.

I thought it would be cool if I use my Monday fitness blogs to track my progress. I was excited to be down 1.6 lbs this morning. That may not seem like a lot for one week but that is good for me.

The one thing I started doing last week that was different, that seemed to give me a boost, is I drink infused water all day. I have an awesome friend, named Taylor, who was posting pictures on Facebook of her infused water each day and it inspired me.

Taylor's pictures included water infused with strawberries, or pineapple, or oranges, or some combination of other fruits. Last week I used grapefruit, oranges, limes, and lemons. Sometimes, I used just one but most often I used at least two.

It is very tasty and it has kept me conscious to stick to drinking it and refilling it throughout the day.

I am already looking forward to next week's blog so I can post my progress from this week.

Have advice for me or others on the journey to health and wellness? Post your advice and encouragement. Share best practices and stories. We need each other :)

See you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment