Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal - Entry #4

So, I won't lie. This week has been a bit of a struggle. However, the good news is I am still down a bit. 3lbs from last week.....so exciting!!! 165.8 is my weigh-in for today!

Seeing these wins on the scale is very motivating.

The struggle this week was I craved salt on quite a few days. Many people struggle with sugar and have a hard time turning down donuts or cake or something like that.

For me, the struggle can be turning down potato chips or fried foods. While my nutrition plan has gotten easier to follow, I was surprised to have so many days this week where the salt craving felt difficult.

I opted for chips and salsa to satisfy it. I know salsa is not too bad but the chips are what I was concerned about. I ate significantly less of them than normal, which wasn't too bad. That craving was wicked though....LOL

What do you do when you are craving things and you want to make sure you don't derail your nutrition plan and goals?

Since I had the chips and salsa I am good. Maybe it was just a momentary thing. My eye is still on the prize. This goal of mine is about how I feel. Since I am only 5'3" I don't feel well when I have this much weight on.

And do to several surgeries and a knee injury, the extra weight feels even more unhealthy for me.

So, I am staying the course. So excited to be down the 3lbs this week, despite the struggle. Looking forward to next week's blog so I can send another update.

Thank you to all of your for your continued support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment