Monday, May 30, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal Entry #5

Hi, Everyone! Before giving this week's update I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU to our military members and military families. And also THANK YOU to our first responders and their families.

Memorial Day is a day set aside to honor those who have fallen in the line of duty. There are no words to express the love, appreciation, and respect we have for you. Again, we THANK YOU.

I pray everyone has a safe time with their families today. Remember those that have given their lives in the fight for us.

With today being a holiday, this is also a standard time for huge family celebrations with lots of games and food. Family celebrations are the best!! Enjoy them.

These celebrations are often a time we indulge and go off of our nutrition plans. My encouragement would be to have a plan before the event starts. Decide where you may splurge and stick to your plan.

While I struggle with salt cravings, I will say that the longer I am on my nutrition plan, the easier it gets to follow. You also learn to be creative with meals so you have things that taste great and are healthy.

Now, for today's update......I am down 2lbs from last week! So excited. This morning's weigh-in is 163.8. My goal is to be under 160 in the next two weeks.

Have any advice or tips for me? Post your comments. I appreciate everyone for the love and encouragement. Not only am I getting my weight under control but I am gaining energy and boosting confidence.  #soblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment