Monday, May 16, 2016

Monday Fitness: Public Weightloss Journal Entry #3

Hey, Everyone! I hope you had a great and productive weekend.

This weekend I was invited to an event called Sweat Saturday, by my beautiful friend and coach, Sarah Schillaci.

Before, I give you the details of how it went, I wanted to share this morning's weigh-in which is 168.4! I am excited to be down 2.2lbs from last week.

Slow and steady is how I am running this race.

Now, back to Sweat Saturday. This event is hosted by Stick 2 It Fitness. The attendance was 212 and it was jammed packed with people who are excited about their health goals.

When reflecting on the experience the first thing that came to mind was that it was like attending Fitness Church.

And I mean this in a great way!

The first thing is everyone made you feel so welcome. There was no comparison of what everyone had on, or their size or shape. There were genuine smiles, hugs, and excitement.

When the exercises got tough I was motivated by everyone around me. After the workout we got to hear testimonials from so many people who have worked hard to achieve their health goals and have changed their lives by changing their habits.

80% nutrition, 20% fitness and 100% mindset is a big thing that sticks in my mind from Saturday. And several quotes about attitude, determination, and reminders that a bad diet cannot be outworked.

It is all about respect for our bodies. We have to take care of them. I have spent so long neglecting my body and I am grateful to have friends and family that have not given up on me.

I look forward to touching base next Monday.

Have health goals and successes that you would like me to shout out in next week's edition? Email me at michaidanawrites@gmail.com.

Let's do this thing together!  #s2i #fitfam

No comments:

Post a Comment