Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Rant Wednesday: What if your clients saw/heard the way you treat your family or others......

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

I will try and keep this one short and sweet. There are times when I deal with someone who, frankly, shocks me with the way they speak to their family or friends.

Or, I am shocked by the way they treat customer service professionals when they are calling or visiting a business, for assistance.

Of course, everyone can have a bad day and we all understand that there are often other things going on in a person's life that can drive their behavior.

But, you know the type of person I am referring to. The person that is rude and mean on a regular basis.

However, when that same person needs or wants something their personality can completely change. Recently, I found myself wondering again, about rude and mean people who run businesses or are in some type of sales position.

And my question to them would be: If your clients/prospective clients saw or heard the way you treat your family or the way you treat those in service positions, would it attract them to you or repel them from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment