Friday, September 2, 2016

They Grow Up So Fast

Photo by Judy Villa

This is my beautiful, firstborn child, Makayla Nicole. She just took her senior pictures with amazing photographer, Judy Villa. I had not planned on being in any of the pictures so I was super excited when Judy recommended we take this picture together.

It is so amazing how time flies. It seems like a quick flash in time between the time I was holding Makayla (in the picture we are holding) until now when she is 17 years old and ready to take on the world.

Makayla is a very strong, beautiful, smart, capable, and wise young lady. I am so ridiculously proud of the young woman she has become.

I was feeling a bit emotional when I saw this picture so wanted to share it with everyone and encourage you to embrace every moment because our children sure do grow up fast :)

#sheisnotababyanymore #blessedtobehermom #judyvillaisanamazingphotographer

No comments:

Post a Comment